Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup melted butter, cooled slightly
6 oz. semisweet chocolate chunks (I found mine at Dominick's.)
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup melted butter, cooled slightly
6 oz. semisweet chocolate chunks (I found mine at Dominick's.)
Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tray with 12 regular size baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, stir flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together with a wire whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, stir sour cream, milk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Combine dry mix with medium mix (I used a hand mixer), then stir in chocolate chunks.
- Divide batter into baking cups.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until done.
- Makes 12 regular or 9 larger muffins. Bake a couple minutes longer for taller muffins.
- Serve warm, with a small pat of butter on the top! Yum!
*www.bakerella.com
