I made a large batch of this, as it goes quickly at our home.
Feel free to reduce the recipe to accommodate to your family's needs.
Ingredients:
4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
2 cups Greek yogurt (I used nonfat.)
1/2 cup EVOO
Zest of 2 lemons
Juice of 2 lemons
1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
4-5 cloves garlic (I used frozen.)
1/4 cup honey
4 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons black pepper
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons oregano
2 teaspoons basil
Directions:
Whisk together all marinade ingredients (yogurt to basil). Submerge trimmed chicken, being sure to coat all sides. Allow to marinate at least an hour, but...the longer, the better.
Shake off excess marinade and pan fry over medium-high heat or grill at 400-450 degrees, 5-7 minutes on each side. An internal temperature should reach 165 degrees. Remove and allow to rest before slicing.
Serve with rice or naan bread, extra lemon, feta, parsley, pickled onions, and hummus or tzatziki!
*Modified from @thecymbal.life