Fast, super easy, kid-friendly, and customizable to everyone's liking!
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (just need a 1 oz. package)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, onion, and guacamole/avocado
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a medium skillet, cook and brown beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning and water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
3. Take pizza dough out of its package and unroll it onto a flat surface. (A cutting board works great!) Slightly roll or press the pizza dough out into a rectangle. (Press the surface of the pizza dough with your finger to slightly "thin" it out.)
4. Add the taco meat evenly on top of the pizza dough. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top.
5. Starting with the long edge of the pizza dough, roll dough tightly up into a roll. Using a serrated knife, make about 1-inch slices along the roll, making about 18 rolls. (I discarded the ends of the roll, so mine made about 14.)
6. Place rolls on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops are golden brown. (Make sure dough is cooked, but not long enough for the bottoms to be burned!)
7. Serve immediately and top with desired toppings.