Thursday, February 26, 2015
Sunday, February 22, 2015
Friday, February 13, 2015
I halved this recipe, so if you only need 13-15 pinwheels, do the same!
(They are pretty small.)
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup mix *(I couldn't find this mix, so I used an envelope of dry Italian dressing mix. I did not use entire envelope.)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (I used 4 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (I used 3/4 cup.)
- 2 tsp. milk (I used 1 tsp.)
- 2 tubes classic, refrigerated pizza crust (I used 1 tube.)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Mix together garlic soup mix, cream cheese, mozzarella, and milk.
3. Unroll pizza crusts, then top evenly with filling. Roll, (top to bottom) starting at longest side, jelly-roll style. Cut into 32 rounds. (I was able to cut 15 per tube, then tossed first and last cut.)
4. Bake for 13 minutes, or until brown. (Check at 11 min. 13 was too long for mine.)
Gree has been a pill about eating his veggies lately, and this recipe was a perfect way to hide them. Some of you may feel the same way about vegetables, so try this recipe! This was super yummy and especially easy. The food processor works wonders, as it chops the vegetables down to basically nothing. This Cuisinart 4-cup food processor is amazing for small, quick recipes like this one. (Link is the cheapest I could find, but they are everywhere.) Enjoy!