Serves two. Delish!
1 clove garlic, minced
1.5 teaspoons dried parsley
1/2 yellow onion, grated
1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
10 oz. ground beef (85/15)
1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 Tablespoons ketchup
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Using a box grater, grate half of a yellow onion.
2. In a large bowl, combine minced garlic, parsley, grated onion, Panko, ground beef, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Season with pepper, then mix with hands to combine. Form into two 2-inch-tall loaves and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
4. In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and ketchup, then brush onto meatloaves.
5. Bake in oven until no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes.