- 1 12-ounce can Dr. Pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5-6 cloves garlic, smashed or roughly chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped (plus green ends for garnish, if desired)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2-3 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1Pierce pork tenderloins several times with a fork and place in a Ziploc bag. Set aside.
- 2Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over the pork. Marinate for at least four hours, not longer than overnight.
- 3When ready to cook, preheat grill over medium-high heat. (My grill temp was roughly 425 degrees.) Set one side of the grill to high and the other to low. Lightly oil grates. Place the tenderloins on the side set to medium-low and cook for 7 minutes. Flip and cook for 6 minutes. Leave the lid closed, turn off heat, and allow to stand for 5 more minutes (an internal temperature should read at least 145 degrees F.) Slice into 1/2" slices and serve with veggies and rice if desired. (I served mine with mashed potatoes.)